B12 Complete is not your ordinary B12. Standard B12 supplements may include Folic Acid, a synthetic component only absorbable by 40% of the average population. Our formula contains three highly absorbable forms of B12, including the active, absorbable form of Folate. Also included are GABA and Inositol, which may provide mood support and produce a calming effect. B12 Complete boosts energy production while supporting brain health, the central nervous system, and proper heart function.
2 fl oz
B12 plays an essential role in the body:
* Cellular energy generation to maintain healthy energy levels*
* Maintaining healthy nerves*
* Strengthening the immune system*
* Creation of red blood cells*
The four forms of B12 are:
- Cyanocobalamin - synthetic form of vitamin B12 and considered very toxic*
- Adenosylcobalamin – active form of B12, which assists the body to produce energy at the cellular level*
- Hydroxocobalamin - natural form of B12 most frequently used to detox the body*
- Methylcobalamin - active form of B12 that is readily available for the body to absorb*
B12 Complete uses Adenosylcobalamin, Hydroxocobalamin, and Methylcobalamin. Each form of B12 is distinct and needed to provide the maximum amount of benefits in the body.*
Folate is important to assist in the absorption of B12. Our unique combination also includes the active, 100% absorbable form of Folate rather than Folic Acid, which is synthetic and only 40% absorbable in the average population.*
GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) is a neurotransmitter that helps send messages between the brain and the nervous system. It is often used as a natural supplement to promote sleep, improve mood, and ease premenstrual symptoms.*
Inositol, once considered to be vitamin B8, has been used by people to:
* Balance certain chemicals to help with depression and other mental health issues*
* Boost the immune system*
* Decrease nerve pain caused by diabetes*
* Help conditions associated with menopause*
Because of the likelihood of B12 absorption issues with some, it is very important to supplement with the highest absorbable types of B12. Our combination of methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin, hydroxocobalamin, methyltetrahydrofolate is an absorbable and bioavailable formulation that is superior to others, that only contain cobalamin or hydroxocobalamin.
Try our full-spectrum B12 Complete today and feel the difference.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Consult with a healthcare professional before use if you are using antibiotics or other medications.