90 capsules per bottle
Calcium, Magnesium & Potassium with Enzymes is a synergistic blend of minerals with vitamin D and enzymes to promote good bone, muscle and nerve health.
- Cramps, spasms
- Rapid heart beat
- Acidic condition
Calcium, Magnesium & Potassium with Enzymes is a synergistic blend of minerals with vitamin D and enzymes to promote good bone, muscle and nerve health.* Its special formula delivers these minerals in the citrate form for better absorption.
Supplement Facts: See attached picture
Calcium, Magnesium & Potassium with Enzymes contains properly balanced enzymes to maximize the healthful effects of these nutrients within the body.*
- Calcium is a primary mineral needed to build strong bones and healthy teeth. It supports good muscle and heart contractions, as well as being responsible for proper nerve impulses.*
- Magnesium is another mineral important for healthy bones, a healthy heart and good muscle response. In addition, it transfers intercellular fluids, promotes a healthy acid-alkaline balance and supports good neuromuscular activity. Magnesium is also a vital catalyst in enzyme activity, especially energy production.*
- Both calcium and magnesium promote restful sleep.*
- Potassium supports healthy cell membrane function, nerve impulse conduction, good heart rhythm and a healthy acid-alkaline balance in the body. Potassium also promotes healthy skin, balanced moods, a steady heartbeat and healthy blood pressure.*
- Vitamin D-3 is required for the absorption of calcium and potassium in the bloodstream and it supports healthy bones. Recent research suggests that many Americans are consuming too little vitamin D as well as too little calcium and magnesium.*
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule (HPMC, water), microcrystalline cellulose, calcium caprylate and l-leucine.
This product contains NO yeast, wheat gluten, milk/dairy, sodium, artificial coloring, or flavoring.*
Three (3) capsules daily, preferably with evening meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.