Reduce fear and anxiety
Twelve citrus oils brighten the gloomiest day. Lemon-aid has a hint of eucalyptus.
Usage Methods: Apply to hands and breathe deeply, diffuse for a bright, uplifting atmosphere
Research & Fun Facts
- Lemon oil, and blends that contain it, will dissolve plastic or adhesive residue. Apply a drop, use a paper towel to wipe away the residue, then repeat
- For the same reason, use care when storing homemade solutions that include lemon oil
- Citrus oils, when diffused in dental offices, increase the peace felt by patients
- D-limonene, the primary ingredient in citrus oils, has been correlated with increased kindness and honesty when diffused in sub-olfactory levels (see The Smell of Virtue, Liljenquist, BYU)
- Try diffusing Lemon-aid to clear unwanted odors
Contains: Lemon, Eucalyptus Radiata, Bergamot, Mandarin, Orange & Neroli.